If you haven't been on our website for awhile, you will notice that we have a brand new Classmate Profiles format.
Click your "Edit Profile" link to see the changes. You can now do some new things like:
- Upload a "Then" photo of how you looked in your high school years.
- Upload a "Now" photo showing what you look like today. It's interesting seeing the Then & Now photos side by side.
- Click the photo gallery icon in the upper right to add more Profile photos. It's now faster and easier to add any photos you want.
- Click the videos tab then paste in a video link, such as a Youtube video link (just copy the web address of the video from your browser's address bar). Voila, the video has been added to your Profile!
The Profile display now includes two new features:
- Classmates can make comments on various items throughout your Profile. If you prefer others not comment on your Profile items you can remove the ability to comment by clicking Edit Profile and turning off the Comments feature.
- A "Latest Interactions" section is now included. This is an aggregation of interactions you have made around the web site. Note this new section is not displaying behavioral tracking. For instance where you go and what you do on the site is private, and not listed here. Latest Interactions only displays an aggregation of interactions already available on other areas of the web site.
The profiles on this site are readable only by classmates who have joined the site.